onsdag 23 mars 2011

NOTD - OPI You don't know Jaques

So I'm super buzy at work right now (I'm a graphic designer at our family´s pr company - Yes! I know "Why don't I have a nicer design on my blog?" 'Cause when I come home I'm not really in the mood to design..) so I don't have much time to do my makup in the mornings, it has come to foundation & powder & blush & mascara !! hehe =) but in the evenings I have now started switching up my nailpolish, to get SOME variation ^^

This evening the choice fell on OPIs You don't know Jaques!
A gorgeous greyish mud colour.. 2 coats of this and you'r good to go! =)


OH And I forgot to tell ya'll!! I cut my hair, I cut HALF off!! I will show you when I have the time to do a proper make up to really do justice to the haircut ^^

1 kommentar:

  1. Love this colour! I got one similar in h&m.
    xxx
    http://pinkrockandfashion.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...