lördag 9 april 2011

Basics for my Kit -haul "teen products" #2

So I needed a few more things for my "teen"-kit.. Some foundations that I could use on the girls and that they could go out and buy themselves if they liked it..

So I went for NIVEA and Rimmel and MNY this time.. =)
NIVEA pure&natural colours foundation shades 02 and07 (they only had like 6 shades)
Rimmel London Lasting finish foundation shade 300 sand
MNY maybelline lipgloss in shades 569(darker one) and 475 (lighter one)

Basically I got the lightest and darkest shades of the pure&natural foundation, so I can mix them to the shade I'm gonna need. I got the darkest of the Rimmel foundation cuz Im gonna be doing make up on darker skintones and I really only have MAC foundations for that, so I needed a dark drugstore one. Also I needed glosses for darker skintones cuz teens are more into glosses than lipsticks =) I am gonna bring my lipstick palette but I think the girls are going to prefer the glosses..

Let me know If you've tried any of these products and what you thaught of them. I would love to know =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...