tisdag 5 april 2011

Basics for my Kit - haul "teen products"

So I have landed a job in a few weeks.. I will do the make up on teenagers at my mum's friends work.. She works with trubbled girls and boys in their teens, and they are having a girls night.. I'm so excited to contribute to the communtiy like this, get the girls off the street at least for one night..

With this said I needed some new things in my kit, because I don't think it's fair of me to use expensive products on teens that can't afford them, so I went out to buy some drugstore products that I like and that I feel I really can recommend to the young girls =)

Lumene Beauty base Eyeshadow Primer - NIVEA Pure&natural moisturizing day cream, pure cleansing wipes, Volume shine gloss in the colour 30 Mousse 

Cheap very nice products. I have used the wipes for a month on my self to try and I love them! The gloss was one of my faves when I was younger, not the colour the formula =) The primer I haven't tried but it felt nice when i "swatched" it. The moisturizer I've tried a few days and I like it, but I'm still going strong with my Origins moisturizer ^^

1 kommentar:

  1. beautiful photos! :) If you want I suggest you go to see some of my Gucci! and maybe you could tell me which you prefer! maybe you could become my followers if you want it. :)

    http://theempireofsuccess.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...