tisdag 31 maj 2011

Review - The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive foot rescue

So by now you've probably figured out that I like The Body Shop a LOT! ^^ When you have a friend that works there it's hard not to get sucked in haha

Anyways! This is a new summerstaple for me!

TBS says:
First aid for feet! Now with grape acids to work even harder to soften hard skin, while you sleep. Provides an overnight moisture serge to target dry cracked heels so you can wake up to softer, smoother skin.

I say: OH YES YES YES! When we walk in our flip flops and ballerina shoes that really don't have any kind of soft base (what's it called?) for our feet our heels tend to get very hard and cracked. Doesn't help when you go in the water aswell. So we need this! I use it when I've taken a bath or shower at night time and scrubbed my feet. When I wake up in the morning my feet feels so much softer and doesn't hurt (cracked heels hurt sometimes!). It feels cooling and the peppermint scent hangs on a while and I love that!
Conclution?
Love it 5/5

1 kommentar:

  1. Been thinking of getting this and some of the other products in this range for a while, your post definitely helped me decide :) x

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...