fredag 26 augusti 2011

FOTD - Yesterday's look

Hi guys!
I didn't have time to upload this post yesterday so I'm doin' it now =) I wore just a very simple look but I wore a shadow duo I have never used but had fo so long so I thought I would show you =)

The duo I'm talking about is a Helena Rubenstein duo called 48. Dark Ebony.. It has a matte black and a taupey colour in it.. It's a gorgeous duo, the shadows are very silky and creamy and goes on so well. I don't know how available Helena Rubenstein products are to you guys outside Sweden but my guess is that it's at least available in some other countries in Europe =) It's exspensive though, I recieved my duo as a gift a long time ago...




I USED
Face: Lumene Matifying primer

Revlon ColorStay foundation
MAC MSFN
NARS Bronzer Laguna
NARS Blush Deep Throat
DIOR Amber Diamond highlighter
(yes I know you're probably bored with me always using the same stuff on my face, sorry)

Eyes: Lumene eyeshadow primer
Helena Rubenstein 48 Dark Ebony duo 
(taupey e/s on lid and lower lashline and black e/s along upper lashline)
MUS Eyepencil Vanilla (waterline)
Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara

Lips: Lipbalm

If you want a closer look at some of my Helena Rubenstein stuff please let me know =)

1 kommentar:

  1. Tsk tsk tsk. You are ridiculously pretty. I'm off to try and make my face look like yours. Well, a darker version of it, even. Hahah :)
    xxx

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...