tisdag 16 augusti 2011

NOTD - H&M Light Blue

FINALLY !! I got my camrea to work again, BY pushing a button haha.. Anyways, since I'm not feeling well atm I thought I would give you my NOTD =)

w/o flash vs. with flash =)
I LOVE this light blue colour it's so pretty! The picture w/o flash is the most true to colour.
I've never ever had a just plain light blue nail polish but I found this one in a little kit of four mini polishes at H&M called Summer Nails. It had a light blue, a coral, a pale yellow and a mint green.. Really nice!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Love this colour!! I don't think we have that brand here in Ireland but I'm gonna try and find an alternative! Love your blog :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...