söndag 11 september 2011

FOTN - Saturday date night

So yesterday my boyfriend took me out on a date night =) We've been together for a little more than 2½ years and I feel it's really important to still take the time to go out on dates just to keep the fun in your relationship.

So he took me to the Italian restaurant in the old part of Stockholm that we went to on our second ever date. It's one of my fave restaurants ever, it's small, cozy, great food, great service (we got comlementary champange just because we were early and had to wait a few minutes, such great service) it has those classic red & white square table cloths, it's just one of my faves. If you ever have the chance when here in Stockholm go to Ristorante Paganini Väster Långgatan 75 Old Town..

Anyways here's my FOTN for my date with John =)
I USED
Face: Lumene beauty base matifying primer
Garnier Tinted Eye roll-on
Bare minerals Original foundation
NARS Brozer Laguna
NARS Blush Deep Throat

Eyes: Lumene eyeshadow primer
MAC e/s All that glitters (lid), Vanilla (highlight), Graphology (smudged along eyeliner)
Helena Rubenstein Silk Pencil Black (waterline & along lashlines)
Isadora Eyebrow pencil Light brown
Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara

Lips: Eucerin Lipbalm (fave lipalm atm)

As you can see I went for a little smokey "sexy" look. I think this is as heavy as I go when on dates. I wouldn't go for more just because I want John to see my eyes and not just the makeup. Also I went for lipbalm as it's soooo much nicer when you kiss ^^

4 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...