söndag 11 december 2011

NOTD - Depend nr 115 + lilac glitter

So for my birthday i got a few of the mini polishes from Depend ( a nailbrand here in Sweden ) from a friend. I got a really cool bright mint green, a very bright coral red, a white nailart polish (with a very fine brush) and this dark purple colour.

Now since it's winter (even though the snow hasn't come yet) I decided that the purple one was the one to go for first. I love this purple. It's dark but you can still see that it is a purple and not a black. i have a few dark purples that are so so dark that if you're not in direct sunlight they look black. So I absolutely love this colour. And of course I couldn't resist using som glitter on my ring fingers ;P I went for a lilac one that I think looks great with the polish =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...