måndag 26 december 2011

Sale Tip - Barry M Nail polish set!

Hello lovelies!
I hope all of you have had a lovely christmas if you celebrate it, otherwise I hope you've had a lovely weekend =)

I just wanted to give you guys a little sale tip. At ASOS you can get a set of 4 bestselling nail polishes from Barry M for just £6. The set includes my favourite Raspberry, Indigo, Mushroom and Bright Red. The colours are just as they sound. I placed my order for this set yesterday =)

You can find it HERE

And just so you guys know..
My camera has gone cray cray atm so I can't take any pictures =( Hopefully my boyfriend can figure out the problem soon but until then there will be no NOTD or FOTD =( But of course I'm sure you'll live ;P I have some other posts lined up instead..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...