söndag 15 januari 2012

FOTD - Rose gold eyes with rosy cheeks + lips

So yesterday we went to a friend's birthday party and I really wanted to use my new Benefit Bene Tint cheek and lip stain. So I figured why not go with some rose gold eyes to match with the pink flush that Bene Tint gives. I love the look of dollish eyes, cheeks and lips so that's kinda' the look I was going for. And I loved how it turned out. Very simple yet very classic and different in a way.. Hope you like it =)


I USED
Face: Benefit The Pore Fessional pore minimizer primer
Garnier tinted eye roll-on 
Revlon ColorStay foundation
Benefit Bene Tint
Too Faced Primed & Poreless loose powder
DIOR Blush "nr839 Vintage Pink" (just a little over the Bene Tint)
DIOR Hightlighter "Amber Diamond"

Eyes: Lumene Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Paint pot "Painterly"
MAC Pigment "Tan"
MAC eyeshadow "Vanilla(highlight), Embark(along lashlines)"
MAC Gel Liner "Blitz & Glitz" (tightline)
MUS Eyeliner pencil "Vanilla" (waterline)
Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara
Isadora eyebrow pencil "Light Brown"

Lips: Benefit Bene Tint + Lipbalm over it

Unfortunately I couldn't seem to get a better picure than this one shown. I tried and tried and tried but then we had to leave and  just had to settle with this one. Anyways...

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?? =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...