söndag 29 januari 2012

Tag - My Nail Polish Obsession!

I saw Amarixe (Allison) do a video of this tag and it's right up my alley as I do have a rather crazy nail polish obsession ^^


THE QUESTIONS!
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?

Essie - Size Matters, Guchi muchi Puchi,
Mint Candy Apple, Watermelon
Essie - I just love their formula, packaging, colours!
2. Glitter or no glitter?

Glitter! The more sparkle the better! But I also LOVE a glossy cream finish!
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?

Essie!
4. When do you change your nail polish?

When i get bored mostly haha
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?

Raspberry red - they just look so chic and you can wear a nice raspberry red any time of the year!
6. Darks or Brights?
MAC Little Girl Type
Brights!
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
MAC Little Girl Type - a beautiful pastel lilac
8. Matte Nails--In or Out? 

Out Out Out!!
9. French Manicure?

naaa I think whenever I do a french manicure I get bored 
within a few hours and I feel it's a bit "Hollywood wives" silly most of the time..
10. Favorite Winter Color?

Essie Size Matters - fave raspberry red!


I TAG all of you of course! =) If you do the tag make sure to leave a comment linking to your post so I can see it =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...