söndag 19 februari 2012

New Hair!

Hi guys!
I haven't been blogging for a while because of all the work I had and some other stuff (apartment stuff) that took some time to sort out. Anymays I might have some energy back now when it's all done so hopefully I will be able to blog a bit more now. I want to!

I'm going to start with showing you my new hair =) or it's not that much of a difference but I did cut it quite a bit and I got my highlights done. Oh I love that feeling of newly cut fresh hair!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love your make up on this post :) What are you wearing?? (everything!) =D

    I have just come across your blog... and I'll be following ;)

    xx Raquel
    twitter: @BeingRaquel

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I think I'm just wearing my everyday makeup - MAC All that glitters, vanilla, and embark,and Springsheen blush, revlon colorstay foundation, max factor 2000 calorie mascara and just some EA 8 hour cream on the lips =)

      Radera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...