tisdag 3 april 2012

Glossybox March 2012 - Sweden

Now I live in Sweden so that's why I just put Sweden in the title (for those of you who want to check out only the Swedish boxes). The products you get in your Glossybox varies depending on where you're from but it's still products that anyone could benefit from reading about =) And most Glossybox (any country) work with the same companies so a product that was sent out in the UK December could be sent out here in March (not saying that this is what has happened month), just sayin' =)

Anyways, here's what I got in my Glossybox for March:

1. KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Cream: A bestseller for Khiel's but I'm guessing this is going to be to rich for me. Maybe more suitable for dryer skin.2.  L'OCCITANE Almond Shower Oil: A very "warm" shower oil. Don't know how much use I'll be getting out of this one atm. Probably more if I'm going somewhere.3. CRABTREE & EVELYN Antibacterial Moisturizing Hand Gel (full-size): Here in Sweden it's pretty hard to get a hold of a nice smelling Antibacterial hand gel. Most have no scent to them and they smell of alcohol. This has a scent of Lavender and Salmiak and other goodness. Smells a bit like After Shave actually. But still this is nicer than the smell of alcohol. And you always need antibacterial hand gel in your purse!4. BURT'S BEES Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme: This smells amazing. I'm gonna keep it on my night stand and use it every night. I'll get back to you with a review when I feel I've tried it eneough =)5. MÁDARA ECOCOSMETICS Moisturizing Lotion:  Nothing special  was my first impression of it. Smells of freshly cut grass actually. Very Strange.The little bag with pink lable is candy =)





2 kommentarer:

  1. That is such a good box compared to what i get. I'd love to get Kiehls, L'Occitane and Burts Bees. In desperate need of cuticle cream right now :) X

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes I've been pretty happy with what I've gotten so far in my boxes. A lot of skincare though. But I don't mind ^^

      Radera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...