söndag 23 januari 2011

Color week - Begins tomorrow!!

Ok so, I got this idea from a blog I'm following (and i can't for the life of me find wich one it was, i'm  sorry!) and she did a lipstick week challange, every day she had to wear a different color lipstick in different color categories.. So I thaught that was fun and I wanted to do something similar but different.. SO i decided that a color week would be fun.. Basically I will wear some kind of  brighter color every day for a week, it can be a pink lip, a blue eyeliner, a green eyeshadow, just anything like that.. I'm really exhited =) I hope I'll make it ^^
Maybe someone allready done something like this and I just haven't seen it, but if you liked this idea feel free to jump on the wagon =)

Tomorrow it begins!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...