tisdag 25 januari 2011

FOTD Color week- Day 2- On the first page of our story, The future seemed so bright

On my birthday this december I got a few Victoria Secret Bauty rush eyeshadows.. One of them was a gorgeous emerald green and I haven't tried it, until today =) First i used MAC eyeshadow Bitter, a limegreen, and over that I used the VS one =) I really liked how it turned out..



I really don't know why I look so shiny in these pictures, my camera must have an off setting or something.. but whatever, I'll bug my boyfriend until he helps me figure it out ^^

I USED
Face: Lumene Matifying primer
Bare Minerals Original Foundation
MACs Beauty Powder in Her own Devices (from Venumous villians)
and Blush in Peachykeen

Eyes: MAC Eyebrow pencil in Lingering
MAC Superslick Liquid eyeliner
MAC e/s in Bitter & Shroom
VS BR e/s in Glamerald
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

Lips: Nothin' ^^ I'm just using my Eos lipbalm today, 
my lips have been so dry lately..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...