onsdag 26 januari 2011

FOTD Color week- Day 3 - I know you wish it was me

So I went for kinda' sunset colors today with yellow, pink, orange and reddish brown =) It really complements blue eyes, so this is a great look for you with blue eyes. But of course anyone can wear this and it would be beautiful ^^


I USED
Face: Lumene Matifying Primer
Bare minerals foundation
MAC Moisturecover concealer
MAC Prep&Prime powder (to set the concealer under my eyes)
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
MAC Beauty Powder blush in Her Own Devices mixed with Peachykeen, as always ^^
Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter

Eyes: Benefint FY...Eye Primer (discontinued unfortunately)
MAC Paint pot in Let me Pop
NYX Eyeshadow trio in Shangri-La
MAC e/s in Orange, Vainglorious (venomous vilians), Beauty Marked, Ricepaper & Vanilla
                                                                         MAC Eyebrowpencil in Lingering

                                                                        Lips: I just used my Eos Lipbalm =)

It looks like I used a ton of different eyeshadows in this look, and well I did, but I mixed some of them to get the exact color I wanted.. I mixed the orange eyeshadow in the NYX trio with the MAC Orange, I mixed the yellow one in the NYX trio with  MAC Ricepaper.. =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...