söndag 13 februari 2011

Sunday Shopping - haul!

 I went to the city to pick up a few things here and there but ended up with some more than that ^^ So here's the beauty related products I baught =)

 First of all some MAC stuff.. I wasn't too into the Peacocky collection except for the Kissable Lipcolours (liquid lipsticks?).. I got the lovely coral Exxhibitionist and the lovely pale pink Enchantée.. And I went to MAC in the first place to get a fluidline, they were out of the Blacktrack (solid black colour) but they had Blitz & Glitz, a black with some gold sparkle (doesn't show up when applied). I also got the #209 to apply the gelliner with =)

Here are the swatches of the lipcolours Enchantée and Exxhibitionist and the Blitz & Glitz Fluidline


As I'm so in LOVE with ORIGINS and have heard so much great things about the VitaZing Energy-boosting moisturizer with a Tint release formula I had to go and get it.. I tried it on my hand and loved it, so I hope it's as lovely when I try it on my face tomorrow =)
I also got te Tresemmé heat defence smooth, never tried before, but I love the purple shampoo and conditioner for anti breakage from Tresemmé so I should like this heat protectant, but you never know ^^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...