torsdag 24 februari 2011

Sunday shopping haul..

Hi everyone! Long time no see.. I've been soooo busy! But it's starting to clear up =)
So this sunday I was out shopping with a friend. I had to get a new bottle of my favorite toner and I have a friend that works at The body Shop. So lucky for me my favorite toner is from The Bosy Shop, it's the Seaweed Clarifying toner, and when I go to get it from her I get 25% off =)  AND I get like tons of samples of products I haven't tried yet, and she fill the jars up to the point it's almost scary to open them beacause you're afraid that your gonna' spill it all out hehe =)

Anyways, here's what I got =)
HBO Nordica Hair Dryer - I desperately needed a new one (mine was like 7 years old or something) and my mom uses this one and she likes it and it's not expensive.
L'anza Healing Strength silk serum - needed a ner serum for my hair and thaught I would try this one.
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting drama Gel eyeliner 24h - I know I just got a fluidline from MAC but I just couldn't pass on this one, I was thinking it would be fun to compare the two (and boy I'm glad I got it, a review will come later)
The Body Shop Seaweed clarifying toner - best toner ever for combination/oily skin, doesn't dry your skin out and helps control the oil =)
The Body Shop Samples - 3 jars of the Tea tree face mask, 2 jars of the Seaweed Matifying Day Cream, 1 jar of the Vitamin E Eye Cream, 1 bottle of the Camomile Gentle Eye Make up remover, and them some samples of their fragrances White Musk and Dreams Unlimited

I actually reallu like all of these products and I will post more in depth reviews of them. I think I'm gonna start with the Maybelline gel liner cuz that's my favorite out of all the new products I've tried this week ^^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...