fredag 18 mars 2011

FOTN - Off to dinner, hockey then going out..

Here's my face of the night.. It's only 3.53 pm but me and my family are going out to eat and then to the hockey game (djurgården vs. luleå) it's the 6th game of the quarterfinals, an important game!! yes I am a hockey nerd!! =) After hockey I'm going out to celebrate a friend so that's why I had to get ready for the evening at this time..


I USED
Face: Lumene Matifying beauty base primer
Chanel Mat lumiere foundation
MAC moisturecover & studio finish concealer
MAC Prep&Prime powder
MAC My highland honey blush
DIOR Amber Diamond shimmer poudre

Eyes: MAC Paint pot in Constructivist
MAC e/s Vanilla & Mulch
MUS Pencil eyeliner in Vanilla
MAC Browpencil in Lingering
Max Factor False Lash effect Mascara

Lips: EOS Lipbalm & MAC Cremesheen gloss in Partial to pink..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...