tisdag 24 maj 2011

Review - The Body Shop´s Vitamine E Face Mist

I have a friend that's works at The Body Shop and she says she CAN*T live without this product. So she gave me one. (Thank you ^^)



What The Body Shop says:
A quick skin pick-me up and excellent for setting make-up. Spritz it on for instant refreshment, moisture, and protection. With a delicate rosewater scent.


What I say:
It's absolutely a pick-me up, but on the other hand which face mist isn't?? 
It is excellent for setting your make-up. I've found that it actually makes a huge difference on me. I haven't been using it during the last couple of days and my make-up lasted for a good 3 hours less than when I use it, so that's a big + and proof of it actually working. 
The scent is very refreshing aswell =)


Conclution:
Great setting/pick-me up face mist! I can honestly say that it beats the crap out of my MAC Fix+. It's equally great as my Make Up Store Face mist though =)
(I have oily skin)

1 kommentar:

  1. Ooooo I think I'll have to take a better look at this next time, sounds great!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...