torsdag 19 maj 2011

Review - CLINIQUE Lash power Mascara long wearing formula..

This is the first and only Clinique mascara I've ever tried. First I was impressed, my lashes looked so nice, but then it failed =/

What Clinique says:

Winner of the Look Magazine Mascara Awards for Best Waterproof Mascara. 
Vows to look pretty for 24 hours without a smudge or smear. One stroke and these pretty lashes last through rain, sweat, humidity, tears. Yet the formula removes easily with warm water. Unique brush reaches and beautifully lengthens even the tiniest of lashes. Ophthalmologist tested, too.
  • Benefits: Long Wearing
What I say:
Yay, it's an awardwinning mascar, great for Clinique.. I however can't see how it could win =/ OK, if they only judge the waterproof part of the mascara I can see how it won.. For me it dries so clumpy and the clumps fall off so I'm left with not that full black lashes. So the vow to look pretty for 24 hours is shot to..... It doesn't smudge or smears but it doesn't stay on your lashes so it's hard to smudge and smear, right?! (It does look good for about 2 hours on me..)Now there is one thing I like about the mascara, the brush! Really easy to use =)





Conclution?
If you've tried this mascara and it works for you, then great! It just didn't work well for me. The thing I hate most is when mascaras fall off, crumbles as you wear it, it's just awful! 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for reviewing it :) it's really helpful

    SvaraRadera
  2. awesome review! :)

    i'm your new follower! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. aww sad it did not work for u...followed u love!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...