tisdag 14 juni 2011

Quick little rave 'bout eyebrow razors..

When I'm in a hurry or just too damn lazy I just love the fact that I can just go grab my eyebrow razor and deal with my eyebrows quick and easy! I LOVE IT!


Today I was just lazy after being up all night watching the Stanley cup finals game 6.. What a drag that was!! I do use my teezer to "clean" those hairs that has become thick and are very stubborn ^^ but I love shaping and as I said being lazy with my razor ^^


The ones I use comes from Depend Cosmetics which I think is only available in scandinavia, 3 pack cost me 29SEK...

6 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh! I seriously need one of these!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I found some at my local dollar store but they don't seem to do much ):

    SvaraRadera
  3. I just bought a pack of 3 off eBay!! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Will do hun! They from Hong Kong and they've been posted already! Yay!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I got one of those off ebay and you're so right, they're awesome!! :D

    Btw thank you so much for following my blog! What are you wearing on your eyes in your profile pic? It's soooo pretty!! x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh my god, at last! Someone who loves eyebrow razors! Whenever I mention I use these, people freak out, they 're like "you s h a v e your brows?" Lol!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...