söndag 26 juni 2011

What's in my Make up bag..

This weekend we wnt to my mom's house to celebrate midsummer and, as it turned out an engagement between my best friend/cousin and John's best friend.. So happy for them!! =) Anyways, as we stayed over the weekend I brought my Makeup bag, and so I thought I would show you what I take with me when going away for a few days =)
This is the makeup bag I use. It came in a kit with sunscreen stuff from Clinique. It's the perfect size and it's pretty ^^


Skincarewise I brought: EA Eight hour cream, + Eight hour cream sun defence stick spf50, Origins Vita Zing, Natuvive Eye gel.. My mom uses the same toner and cleanser so I never bring mine when I go to her's ^^ When I go elsewhere I would bring my travelsize cleanser & toner + a moisturizer to use at night =)

Face makeup: NARS laguna bronzer, Deep throat blush, Sheer glow foundation.. MAC prpe+prime powder, studio finish concealer.. The body Shop Matte primer, Vitamine E face mist (travel spray bottle).. Dior Amber diamond highlighter

Eyes: MAD Minerals cream shadow Nude frost (waterproof), Viva La Diva brow shadow trio, Too Faced Eye Love palette, Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara, and my brow razor =)

7 kommentarer:

  1. Your makeup bag is adorable. Love the products it contains. SO tempting!! I have got to get my hands on NARS deep throat blush! <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilken fin blogg du har! Hittade den via Delyteful Speaks som nominerat oss båda i top 10 award. Blev glatt överraskad när jag insåg att du också var svensk. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Cute bag!
    I ordered Dior Amber Diamond with a few other things and I can't wait till they arrive <3

    xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. That EA 8hour cream is a miracle worker! I remember my mother using it years and years ago, it's still a classic!
    New follower here, glad to have found your blog :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love that bag so cute! Great post as well!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your makeup bag is so cute <3 I love these kind of posts, so much fun to read :) That Too Faced palette looks beautiful :)

    Love Christine ♥

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...