I was tagged by the beautiful Delyteful Speaks =) I first of all love her blog and really trust her opinion in stuff, so I must be worthy of this tag ;P
The Rules of this tag:
1) Link back to the person who tagged you
2) Nominate 10 other bloggers
3) List your 10 favorite beauty products of all time..
10 bloggers I'd like to TAG =)
OK let's move on to top 10 beaty products of all time! =)
1) ORIGINS Balanced diet Moitsurizer - It's by far the best moisturizer I've ever tried! It keeps my dry areas moisturized and my oily areas under control. It actually works all year round! Not all moisturizer do, especially for oily skin!
2) NARS Sheer Glow foundation - Gives such a nice natural finish with medium/full coverage and lasts on my oily skin even without primer. Just the one I tend to go back to ALL the time!
3) MAC Prep+prime loose powder - Just really nice. So finely milled and goes on like a dream, also keeps the oils away for very long..
4) Make Up Store's Microshadow in Pollution - Hands down the best matte black shadow ever! Sadly I lost mine last year when going to MUA Shool and I have MAC's Carbon + Too Faced Smolder in my Eye love palette so I can't justify buying it again until I run out of the other ones...
5) NARS Blush in Deep Throat - If I only where allowed to wear one blush for the rest of my life I would pick this one!!
6) Lumene Finland Matifying Beaty base primer - Best primer I've ever tried and it doesn't hurt my wallet! =)
7) The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face mask - Can be used as a spot treatment aswell as a mask. Gets totally rid of my blemishes in 48 hours.. I gave a sample of this to my friends boyfriend ( he has acne-prone skin and often gets really bad blemishes, and he LOVED it!)
8) MAC's Nail polish in Little girl type - Seriously my all time fave allready! (got this not long ago). I reach for it practically every time I'm gonna paint my nails. I have to fight myself to reach for another one cuz I don't wanna run out of it too fast as it is a LE product!
9) Swartzkopf OSIS+ Dustit styling powder - Great for getting that little bit of volume in you hair, just dust it on you roots and just "rub" it in with your fingers and your hair will be instantly volumized and matifyed. I love it on lazy days ^^
10) MAC's Lipstick in Hue - Just the best nude! It's a glaze finish so it's very moisturizing but still gives quite a decent amount of colour!