torsdag 28 juli 2011

Behind the scenes - Yesterday's shoot

Hi everyone =)
Yesterday I did a shoot with a photographer I've worked with before and a new model.. We did a TFP shoot (time for picture) - it's when a photographer + model + makeup artist + hairstylist + stylist work together without pay to build up everyone's portfolio.. This time we were just me the model and the photographer =)

Here are some behind the scenes photos that I took =)



Hope you liked them =)

I'm off to Amsterdam now for the weekend =) Yay I'm so excited.. We're just going to enjoy the city (been before and I LOVE the city) and maybe shop a little (a lot) and just enjoy each other (me and my boyfirend).. Much needed =) 

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...