onsdag 13 juli 2011

Pretty Little Liars Look Series - Aria

So I've been obsessed with the Pretty Little Liars series ever since I descovered it (on TV, yes I won't bother reading the books cause they're kinda' hard to get here) and I'e been wanting to all the girls different looks for a while now.. When I saw MakeupbyTiffayd's makeup tutorial on Arias makeup I was inspired to actually to my take on the girls looks =)

First up is Aria, who's not my faveourite at all but her makup is a little bit more different than the other girls'.. Now Tiffany D did the makeup Aria wears in the intro. I did the makup I often see her wearing IN the series.

When You look at the girls they all seem to have a golden neutral on the lid and then different ways to mark the eyes. Aria often has a rosy colour closer to the lashline on her lid aswell as the golden neutral. Also I see her often wearing a dark dark green eyeliner on the lower lashline and sometimes a black. So I decided to mix the dark green and the black =)



I USED:
My eveyday faceroutine ex. blush
I used MAC's Peachykeen blush

Eyes: MAC Paint pot Painterly
MAC e/s All that glitters (all over lid up towards browbone)
Cranberry (lower part of the lid)
Carbon (smudged over green eyeliner on lower lasline)
Peggy Sage Cryon Khol eyeliner in Sapin (waterline and little bit on lower lashline)
Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara
Viva La diva eyebrow shadow trio

Lips: A rosy Lanocme lipstick dotted on and then blended for a natural rosy look, it's a tester so I don't know the name

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh you look amazing.. I love Aria's makeup.. She always looks so fresh faced and you totally pulled it off ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a gorgeous look!! I looove pretty little liars, I recently started reading the books (they are quite different from the series) and aria is definitely my favourite!! x

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...