tisdag 30 augusti 2011

2011 VMAs - Kim Kardashian inspired makeup

Hi guys! I had the worst day today ever.. So when I got home the first thing I did was calm down with some coffee and a Jerseylicious episode (yes I know that combination may not be calming for everyone ;P).. After that I felt I needed some makeup therapy and decided to do a VMA 2011 Celebrety look. I decided on Kim Kardashian's look, just beacuse she had on such a nice purple shadow that I thought was more fun than a regular smokey eye.. Here's a picture of Kim at the VMA's..

Here's my look


Now, I could have gone out a bit longer with my liner, winged it out more but I didn't hehe
An update on what products I used will come later or tomorrow =)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Great look, and I hope your day gets better!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. What calms me down is coffee + blog reading :)
    I love what you have on your lips. xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. very beautiful look
    samrat bundelkhand blog
    india

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...