lördag 26 november 2011

FOTD - Classic liner and red lips..

Yesterday I went to my friends' house warming party. And for some weird reason I just HAD to wear red lips. Don't know where that came from but no matter how much I tried I just couldn't do anything else hehe =)


I USED
Face: Bare Minerals original foundation in fairly medium
Garnier Tinted eye roll-on in Light
NARS Bronzer in Laguna (very lightly)
NARS Blush in Deep Throat
DIOR Highlighting powder in Amber Diamond

Eyes: A little Laguna swept over the lids
MAC Gel liner in Blitz  Glitz
Make up Store eyeliner in Vanilla
Amber Diamond as inner tearduct highlight
MAC e/s Vanilla as browbone highlight
Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara

Lips: MAC Lipstick in Dubonnet

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ahh you look gorgeous! I can't pull of reds comfortably, I really hope I can cuz it's such a pretty look :)

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...