måndag 21 november 2011

Holiday gift ideas - Stila Dream in full colour Palette

I have never tried Stila eyeshadows myself before but when I saw this palette on BeautyBay.com I thought to myself this would make a great gift to someone, I would want it myself. 

The palette includes 29 eyeshadows, 7 cheek colours one of which is more of a bronzer, and you also get one of their best-selling Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliners in Stingray (black), and a 16-page look book.  How great is that?? It suits a beginner aswell as a pro!

As you can see in the picture the eyeshadows are a great variation of neutrals and brighter colours, and the blusher are a variation of pinks and peaches.

Overall I LOVE the look of this palette and the fact that you get so much for just the price of £25!! I also love the pretty design, it's just something different and fun =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...