torsdag 8 december 2011

FOTD - Shopping my stash.. found an oldie but goodie

So I was shopping mys tash this mornign for something to wear today. Guess what i found?? Oh yes I found MAC's eyeshadow Satin taupe. I'm sure a lot of you are quite sick of hearing about this colour so if you own it you really never use it because you're so tired of it. I was that's why I only used it a couple of times before I just put it away in my palette. But as I said I found it again and it is that amazing colour everyone says it is. Great for everyday AND smokey eyes..



I USED:
Face: Garnier tindet eye roll-on
L'oréal Touche Magique concealer
Bare Minerals original foundation
NARS bronzer in Laguna
NARS blush in Deep Throat
DIOR highlighting powder in Amber Diamond

Eyes: Lumene Eyeshadow base
MAC e/s Satin Taupe, Naked lunch (swept on a little on the inner part of the lid), 
Vanilla (highlighter)
MUS eyeliner in Vanilla (creamy colour on waterline)
Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara dramatic look
Isadora eyebrowpencil in Light Brown

Lips: Eucerin lip balm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...