onsdag 2 mars 2011

Review - The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

I know this is the third review in a row but I've just tried so many nice products lately and I just have to share.. I myself love reading and listening to reviews, they inpire me to try more products or redescover some I allready have and they just might make me not want to try other products.. Perfect! ^^


What they say:
A moisturizing eye cream that helps protect the delicate skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Contains moisturizing shea butter and rose hip oil.

What I say:
First of all when my friend gave me a sample of this I was so unsure of it. I thought it would be too thick an greasy and maybe even break me out as the day cream does. BOY was I wrong! This eye cream is thin you can feel it moisturizing your eye area and it settles very nicely.

I do feel that it has helped my puffiness (I have really bad puffiness when I'm tired and some when I'm not) and that's really something no eye cream has ever done!! My dirk circles is not that bad anymore and my fine lines (yes I have one line under each eye) seams to be less visable.

You don't need much of the cream  to cover your eye area, you just need the tiniest amount, my cream is in a jar so I just very lightly touch the cream with my finger and that's all i need for both eyes. My jar is gonna last me a looooong time!

Conclution:
I really like this! It's moisturizing but not thick and uncomfortable. I think this is very suitable for teens- adults and when you're getting to you early/mid thirties you might want to switch to a more antiageing eye cream.

As I said in my last review: Walk straight to th nearest Body Shop store and ask for a sample! =)

1 kommentar:

  1. oh sweeet! Ima check this out wen I'm done with my Bobbi Brown eye balm..

    Check out my eye cream review if you're interested..

    http://delytefulspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/02/skincare-prodcuts-eye-creams.html


    Peace

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...