fredag 4 mars 2011

February Favorites!

So here's my february favorites =)


The Body ShopTea Tree Face Mask - I've been breaking out a lot this month and this has really been a savior! (read my review here)
The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream - Just a really great moisturizing eye cream! (read my review in the post below ^^)
ORIGINS Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash - One of the best cleansers ever! I use it after I've exfoliated my skin to really deep cleanse!
MAC Select cover foundation - this is a really underrated foundation.. It has medium coverage with a nice natural finish AND it doesn't break me out! I know a lot of people have problems with MAC foundations..
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H - Best eyeliner ever! DOES NOT BUDGE!!! (read my review of it here)
Make Up Store Eyeliner in Golddigger - really pretty bronze eyeliner, I've been using it to frame my eye and bring out the blue in them every day (take a look at my FOTD when I'm wearing it)
MAC #109 brush - I've been redescovering this one after using my Sigma F80 to apply my liquid foundation, both of them are awesome!
  

1 kommentar:

  1. Great favs! Love the 109 brush too. I bought the Maybelline eyeliner yesterday after reading your review & I love it, thanks x

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...