torsdag 23 juni 2011

Too Faced Eye Love Palette Look - Natural eye

Hello Hi Good Morning to ya'll!! ^^

It's pouring down outside, so I'm working from home today =) While my computer was acting up on me I decided to take a break and do my eyes according to how the Eye Love palette say you can do it. I thought I would go in order and do all of them, so first up is the Natural eye with Heaven & Push-Up =)

I USED: Heaven - inner part of lid & inner corner & up on the browbone, Push-Up- outer corner/crease & under eyes, Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara, Viva La Diva Brow mix trio shadow. I was too lazy to use a primer ^^

Even though Heaven barely shows up on me it actually turned out really nice! Simple everyday look and very flattering on blue eyes as Push-Up is a Rosy bronze that enhances blue colours =)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Looks very nice and definitely makes your eye color POP! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I really love this look! Very natural but very gorgoues!!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...