torsdag 15 december 2011

NOTD - Snow Globe sparkle

I'm really missing the snow. By this time last year we had 4ft high snow everywhere and -20c ! Now there's no snow at all =/ I don't miss the really really coldness of last winter but I miss the snow. I want a winter wonderland ^^

So in the spirit of missing the snow I painted my nails white and covered that with a beautiful glitter from China Glaze called Snow Globe =)

Now the sparkles are a bit pastelly for looking like snow that sparkles but it's still very pretty and it makes me feel happy and festive =)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ciao Bella,
    WOW... your nails turned out so pretty.. ha ha ha.. so funny, I tried to do this this morning but my white nail polish was too old and would not work well so I ended up using a very light minty green colour by OPI called Mermaids Tears with Snow Globe... and it looks very pretty as well. But I really am in love with how yours turned out.
    I think I might try it with a very very light pink shade under it... almost a pinkish white... What do you think?
    Have a really wonderful day!!
    Hugs & Kisses
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    SvaraRadera
  2. @Shelley - I think it would work wonderfully with a light pink =)

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...